Tuesday, May 19, 2009




----- Original Message -----
From: 'Kyle Warr' <kylewarr@myldsmail.net>
Sent: Mon May 18  8:54
Subject: Fwd: Dear peeps..



Twas a glorious week in Albany. yes!

Elder Pereyra and I were blessed this week to find 9 new investigators. yes! we just "gel" when we work together, we're always in agreement with our decisions and the work just goes really smoothly.yes!

We went to the stake center yesterday to watch a broadcast from Salt Lake to the Eastern States... it was awesome, and we had an investigator named Erica there, and she was in tears.... yes! (they were happy tears) We set her and her 3 kids with a baptismal date of june 9! yes!

After stake conference we attended a baptism a few miles away because they asked me to play the piano. it was a hispanic man named Eduardo, and that was one of the most spiritual baptisms i have ever been to. yes! Even though most of what was said was in spanish, the spirit has no language barriers, and he was so happy. it's awesome to see the light in the recent converts' eyes after they are freshly dunked in the water. haha. yes!

President Eckersley and his wife finish thier mission next month, so it's kind of sad, i love my mission president, he's done a lot for me. but it's ok, because we keep hearing great things about our new mission president and his wife the Bulloch's....

i love you guys thanks for everything!

love, elder warr

yes!

1 comment:

penny said...

Hey Kyo my boyo!
I was just checking in on your site. Thought I would say hi! It looks like you are really into the Lord's work. I knew you would be a great missionary! I love hearing your music on the blog. Noah destroyed the CD you gave me (I wasn't watching). :( I need a new one! We are good here. Meg is graduating next week. I need to get you a real letter! Keep up the good work!