Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Handy Man

Sent: Tue Sep 2 19:19
Subject: Fwd: EVERYONE


Dear all nations, kindreds, tongues, and people

I am still laboring away in North Syracuse New York! the work is awesome and we have been seeing a lot of miracles. We
have a man named Art Monty who is going to be baptized on the 13th of sept. pray for him. he's 81 and he's such a nice
man. we love him. he's hilarious, we asked him if he would be baptized, and he said "i guess, i dont care" it was funny.

We are also teaching a woman named Jamie Squadrito, she's been to jail 3 times, and she's really progressing. but, we just
found out that she's a stripper... so we have to take care of that first.

Just so you know, i fixed one of the brakes on my bike because i am such a handy man, i was really proud of myself. so dont
be concerned with my safety anymore.

The lord has really blessed my companion and i, and we work hard. My legs are loving riding 20-30 miles everyday on the
bikes.

The next email i will attach some awesome pictures of new york, i just forgot the cord to my camera. but i love you all, and
you're in my prayers.


love, elder warr

No comments: